About Local First Anderson
Local First Anderson is one of the fastest growing networking organizations in the country, Meeting locations throughout Anderson County and the Upstate area.
WHY SHOULD YOU GO LOCAL FIRST?
Local First Anderson, was founded in 2017 with the intention of providing an affordable and effective networking venue for local business professionals and entrepreneurs.
Founder Chip Pepitone incorporated best practices gathered through years of experience in networking. Specifically, he designed the Local First Anderson model to:
- Feature weekly networking meetings that welcomed everyone and created value for members and guests.
- Provide a system that allowed business owners to meet and get to like, know, and trust each other.
- Create an environment where referrals are voluntary and based on willingness, not mandatory quotas.
- Host fun and effective after-hour events that welcome both members and non-members, and partner with other local networking groups to maximize local business exposure.
- Build the knowledge base and skill set of members by offering high-quality business seminars through weekly Speakers and monthly Local First University Seminars
Do you have what it takes to lead a group?
Are you a networking connector?
Want to start a group in your city or town?
Contact President Chip Pepitone at Info@LocalFirstAnderson.com for more information and start is an amazing referral network in your town.
Get to know Local First Anderson by attending meetings where you can meet and get to know business professionals who are committed to created opportunities for all. Membership is easy and affordable. Wall Street Networking at Main Street pricing!
Local First Anderson Code of Ethics
As a member of Local First Anderson, I promise to abide by the following:
- I will uphold the highest level of professionalism.
- I will operate my business with truth and integrity.
- I will keep my customers’ needs foremost.
- I will advise my customers accurately, truthfully, and honestly.
- I will promptly respond to all referrals.
- I will cooperate in a good business spirit with fellow Local First Anderson members.
- I will place principles before personalities.
Local First Anderson cultivates an economy anchored in local ownership, because local-independent businesses are the cornerstone of our culture, economy, and character.
WHAT WE DO
– Educate the general public on why it’s important to choose local and influence them to do so.
– Work with our elected officials, decision-makers and opinion leaders to foster a better environment for creating and sustaining local businesses.
– Deliver resources, programming, networking, mentor-ship and more to local businesses of all shapes and sizes.
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT
We develop innovative models for sustainable and equitable local economies. Our work leverages our understanding of our more than 1,000 local business members and 23,000 employees across all sectors, and is informed by staff with expertise and on-the-ground experience in local economy building, innovative economic development, entrepreneur support, sustainable agriculture, and food systems. We are connected to local economy and sustainable business organizations throughout the Upstate, granting us access to the best models, case studies and thought leaders.
CONTACT & VISIT
Always, please contact us first to make sure that someone is in that office.
Mailing address: 6 Robin Drive, West Anderson,SC 29626
Call: (864) 881-8550
HONORS & RECOGNITION
KEY FUNDERS & STRATEGIC PARTNERS
Board of Directors
Employment and Internship Opportunities
We’re almost always on the lookout for volunteers who can help with event coordination, office work (filing, mailing, phone calls, etc.), or even getting your hands in the dirt for a day. If you have the time, talents and passion, we’d love to hear from you at Volunteer@LocalFirstAnderson.com.
Staff photos above provided by
6 Robin Drive
West Anderson, SC 29626